Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low cost options with an ISDN line

Options
  • 05-04-2003 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

I got an ISDN line and external modem a couple of years ago for a really nasty fee. I asked Eircom to turn off the line after 9 months as I didn't feel the 64k speed was worth 40 extra quid a month. I gave up playing Counter Strike so I didn't really need it anymore.

My question is can I get a flat rate off ITV that supports ISDN? That modem is a nightmare to install on Win95 so I'm not sure if I can be arsed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

yes utv support isdn but flat rate isnt out yet i think its ment to be out in june for now its 150 hr off peak a month
    i wouldnt get utv for gaming though (bad pings) but their download speeds are very good

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Moving to Nets/Comms

Advertisement