Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

post-hardcore

• 06-04-2003 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

would anyone be interested in startin up a post-hardcore band along the lines of posion the well,glassjaw,finch,thrice,los desparacidos,the used,the blood brothers,a.t.d-i.... e.t.c. preferably 16-21 yrs old. if youre interested at all no matter what you play or if you can sing/scream email me at spare27@hotmail.com. thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 TriggerGene

hey man good luck with that(seriously!)
    nice to see a bit of origional thinkin from a dublin musician!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭crowbar188

yeh its a pity im the only one. do you know anyone who might be interested?? i havnt gotten any answers off this at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'm always interested, i'm not too sure about post-hardcore...mainly because i've never heard the term! but i listen to almost everything. as for post hardcore, i'm sure i could learn to love it.

i sing and play bass. i'm 17 for another 4 months after the leaving in june i want to get into a band in a serious way, up to now i've dabbled in all kinds of bands and music but nothing really proper.

as is say, i'm open to most everything musicaly.

if you want to get in contact pm me or mail me
    ferdi@dublin.com

yeh but i already have 2 bassists who might be interested.sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

He could just want to sing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by crowbar188
    if youre interested at all no matter what you play or if you can sing/scream email me
    :rolleyes:

thanks for trying giblet

yeh but i already have 2 singers too and im lookin for people who are already into the music.

im really lookin for a guitarist or 2.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I'll give it a go if ya want.I do guitar and the whole singin/screaming blood thing too :).PM me if you're interested.

Dregin

Advertisement