Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May I be the first to say...

Options
  • 06-04-2003 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

What the feck is this
    >
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

The combination of the anchor tag and the blur tag in your signature is causing a table to get inside a html attribute, which is a bit of a mess. Quick solution, take out the blur tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I say keep it, you are now a complete individual :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Yes but individuality is frowned upon by these admin types. Change it now before you pay the ultimate price for your foolishness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

[In a Professor Frink voice]

Oh my God he's destabilising boards g'hivin glay'vin.

Don't let your mega-secret out Repli, there will be shenannigans if you do ;) .

• Advertisement

In other words give us the code that you used so that we can all be individual.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I've removed the blur tag from the system as it also caused major problems with Opera and Mozilla when just simply used sigs.
    (this thread is going to read really weird now :) )

Sloth. You are a major jerk do you know that? I mean seriously SERIOUSLY unfunny.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

yes it does read wierd.
    let me be the first to say, it uh reads wierd. yes.
    rock on!

Look DeVore I know we've had our differences but for god sake's get off my bloody case. Incessent personal attacks for the sake of it help no one. You may not agree with my different viewpoints on life but for god's sake you should at least respect them instead of badmouthing me aaaaallll the time.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Originally posted by Sloth
    Yes but individuality is frowned upon by these admin types. Change it now before you pay the ultimate price for your foolishness.

YOU are the one that is persistently "bad-mouthing" the admins in some we've-seen-it-a-hundred-times-before pretend-revolution.

Tell you what, you just sit down, relax and use boards like every OTHER non-attention seeking member of our community and I wont even notice you. Trust me.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

vive la resistance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

i think devore is bored because i aint around yo entertain him and do his head in all day long. Dont worry wait untill summer, and it will be like good old times again.

Originally posted by DeVore

Tell you what, you just sit down, relax and use boards like every OTHER non-attention seeking member of our community and I wont even notice you. Trust me.

Welp it's only on this forum that I get all wibbly. I think it must be your bad influence. Show me all other examples of this revolution thingy and maybe then it won't be such an integral part of my life. You say you've seen it 100 times before but I have yet to see any examples from you. If I was bad mouthing the admins it definitly wasn't overly personal like you seem to like to make it ( I mean I never told the admins to STFU or call them idiots or constantly slag off every bloody post they make but yet you seem to be quite happy to do it to me), maybe I just push the wrong buttons on the DeVore machine but in your own words just sit down and relax.

I have a question, how come sloth is allowed such a big sig?when the rest of us are confined to 400x90

His sig is exactly 300x125.

DeV.

afaik 300x125 is on the button as far as size regulations go.

No more blurtext (/me sheds a tear).

Yes, I stick to the rules and have therefore become a valued and respected member of the community.

Damn, Dev got there just as I was typing :), I look like an eejit now.

Whereas your's breaks a number of the sig rules... could you tidy it up?

DeV.

Originally posted by DeVore
    His sig is exactly 300x125.

DeV.

was this changed recently? because i remember trying that trick awhile back and having moany admins moan at me all day long. admitt it devore you just dont like me, you have always been recentfull of the fact i was the favourite, its not my fault you where the middle admin, ignored by the other admins and never got to go to the prom. do you sill have the dress?

• Advertisement

Boston, you are now officially my favourite person on this board and a strong ally in the battle against the tyrannical DeVore. We must be strong my brother, soon our time will come.

Boston, you are now officially my favourite person on this board and a strong ally in the battle against the tyrannical DeVore. We must be strong my brother, soon our time will come.

I'm everybodies favourite, seriosuly thought i don't have time for time anymore and i usually only take on devore now adays about something thats important. type devore and boston into the search engine, you should get an interesting read. then type in ******* and boston

On a more interesting note put DeVore into google images and you come up with this:
    DeVore150.jpg

Tyrants always have the greatest moustaches don't you think?

That is completely unfunny, devore looks like huge grant.

If you two wish to continue to flirt, then I suggest you find a nice online private chat room.

What a totally unfunny thing to say. See? I can act like DeVore too.

Welp it's only on this forum that I get all wibbly.

I think I see a solution.
    I can act like DeVore too.

You haven't really acted like DeVore until you've banned someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Can an admin edit the post on Newbie FAQ sticky about the blur tag. I can't edit after 2880 minutes.

Sloth how did you find that picture of DeVore - he must be using a magic hair regrowth product. What's his secret.

How has Dev not locked this already?

• Advertisement

Because locking it is exactly what Sloth would like me to do. It would "prove" that I'm some sort of 'orrible oppressor who, at the first sign of insurrection, disconnects the plaintiffs means of communication with the "unaware masses who need his leadership" (that is, after all, what he thinks of you :) )

I'd rather keep it open and watch him put his other foot in his mouth. If I close it, how is he going to be able to make more posts and further convince people of his muppetdom...

No....I like this thread.
    DeV.

The funny thing is that if he'd been here for more then 3 nanoseconds before starting this bullshít he'd have read that custom avatars are planned as part of the supporters pack.

Advertisement