Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May I be the first to say...

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

In a horribly oppressive move, I banned Sloth from this forum for being spammy. Or perhaps because I fear the revolution that he would bring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I've been hearing about the supporters pack for months, is it really ever going to happen, can i pay by unmarked bills, does this mean you can't ban me ever again i think not, anyway sloth wasn't too funny, btw why is ******* name still banned?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Ok :) .

ecksor, I can imagine it now, Sloth armed with a series of pictures of people who bear the same nick as the admins begins to carpet bomb boards with thousands of April2003 accounts, posting unrivalled amounts of large pictures full of annoying acronyms... :rolleyes: ,

I only wish there was a larger form of rolleyes, the sarcastic devastation I could wreak...

The banning of Búbblés is one of the oddest long running jokes on boards, still laughing here. :) .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by Gordon
    I can't edit after 2880 minutes.

What is the story behind the 48 hours to edit? It wasn't always like that was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

But we all know of course, that Sloth is actually me?

There, I said it. Blaitent case of multiple account usage, with the sole purpose of trolling. I say you should delete the Sloth account, and discipline me somehow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

And, ok, I admit it - I am actually Bebbles. Please delete the bibbles account forthwith.

Makaveli the 48 hrs thing just started recently due to intentional confusion rousing or as I like to call it - intenconfusorousing.

/me wanders off to the English forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Originally posted by *******
    But we all know of course, that Sloth is actually me?

jesus.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by Gordon
    And, ok, I admit it - I am actually Bebbles. Please delete the bibbles account forthwith.

Makaveli the 48 hrs thing just started recently due to intentional confusion rousing or as I like to call it - intenconfusorousing.

/me wanders off to the English forum...
    see sig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

otay..I know this is gonna be wildly off topic atm...

but what was the original poster on about? :confused:

All I saw was "What the feck is this
    >"

[or something similar...]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Originally posted by Kaimera
    otay..I know this is gonna be wildly off topic atm...

but what was the original poster on about? :confused:

All I saw was "What the feck is this

>"

[or something similar...]

Haha yeah..
    There was a giant blue box going around the side and bottom all my posts :P

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Repli, isnt it kinda ironic that your link to the punk band (NOFX) has a glow effect... :)

Anyway, the problem was fix and so the thread doesnt make much sense now :)

******* the supporters pack is nearly done, we are going into Beta-testing for it and getting legal documents drawn up so that I can still kick people off the site and keep their money. :)

mmm money....

Dev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

****er

Advertisement