Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ticket trouble

Options
  • 06-04-2003 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey, does anyone out there have a spare ticket to Radiohead in May any night will do. I really need to go.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Sorry :) I had to mooch a free ticket for Belfast off my friend.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

i have a ticket, and after seeing how much money people are willing to spend on getting one, i'm tempted to sell! im going to see radiohead at glastonbury anyway, so the evil side of me wants to go against everything i think is morally right, and cash in. ack!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭jodie

hmmmm interesting how much are people willing to pay for a ticket???? I have one for saturday and might contemplate selling it for a decent price...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Amnesiac

i have a spare for sunday night and would love to go to both...i'm a bit hardcore you see. would you be willing to swopyour saturday night ticket for a sunday night one? i could sweeten the deal by throwing a few euro on top (nothing crazy though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭jodie

sorry jen i sympathise with ya bein a student an all but im lookin for a way more tempting offer...:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement