Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pictures

Options
  • 06-04-2003 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

As many of you have probably come to learn, I have become AN EVIL PHOTO TAKING VOYEUR OF DOOOOM!!!! So I would appreciate if people could put pictures of themselves and other ctyiers up here. Cause there are FAR too many people whose pictures i don't have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

http://ctyi.tripod.com/

My pictures of S2 2002 are there.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

don't u have the CD sven? it has sesh 1+2 '01 and '02.
    how's ur war going barry? 'friendly firing' away as always.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Your pictures have failed me. Your usefullness has long been superceded. You are now marked for termination. Good day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I was thinking of starting a CTYI photo archive somewhere like slego.ctyizens.com... If anyone would be interested, let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hehe....not again.....though someone can use my leet paint interface @ www.ctyizens.com/photos :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Any oldies got some old archives of people i'd remember from my time there? <sniff> Saturday's approaching and i'm getting all dewy eyed...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Hey I didn't realise you'd be there too Sven! I haven',t seen you in ages so on Saturday you're gonna get a huge hug :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Your "leet paint interface"?!

*laughs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Win2k? noooooo....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

wow, i havent been here in FOREVER. miss all of you guys. ive been so busy though. and i'm pretty sad about the fact that i cant go to ctyi this year. especially maddening: i will be too old next year so i can't come back until i manage to get myself hired as an RA. oh well. anyhow, this is the most recent picture i have of myself online. I guess y'all could probably figure out that my hair's not really that curly, its a wig... my real hair is a little longer than shoulder length and wavy/curly depending on how well my day is going and how late i've woken up! theres another picture if you click on "irish dancing!!!"

my site

Advertisement