Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will be the number 1 contender?

• 06-04-2003 3:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Well what ya'll think?

Who will be the number 1 contender? 15 votes

Taker
    0% 0 votes
    Cena
    0% 0 votes
    Benoit
    66% 10 votes
    Rhyno
    33% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

youve got to think that fbi will run interference and on taker and cena will win overall - he is being set up for a run with brock, and what other heel is likely to take brock on atm? plus cena is slated to wrestle brock in the main events for the tour de force tour in may - the only real question is who will face him i the final in 2 weeks - benoit or rhyno?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

before reading the last post i was inclined to think Benoit but my mind has been swayed by a bunch of valid points. can i change my vote to Cena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i think benoit . hes gotta be the best wrestler in the wwe atm never to have held the world/wwe title. its time he was put in a face vs face fued with brock

id like to see benoiut v brock, and obviously its easier done as the focus is on the goldberg v rock match, but face v face matches are a rarity and hard to push, even with very tallented wrestlers and neither man has an ounce of personality and unless they create friction with the benoit v rhyno match and have benoit turn, i dont see it, but without heyman and with gerewitz having a greater say, the clown may just do it - it could be the right decision for all the wrong reasons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Its got to be Cena with all the promos of him wanting to beat up Brock so bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Defnitley Cena, he's been after Brock for a while plus I think Taker and Jones will take on FBI at Backlash in a handycap match.

have any of you seen nathan jones wrestle? he makes nash look talented - the only sporting event he belongs in is the special olympics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by cmb.
    have any of you seen nathan jones wrestle? he makes nash look talented - the only sporting event he belongs in is the special olympics

lol cmb...he makes scott steiner look like jeff hardy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Give him time and he might turn out ok they can't all be good in the begining hes still a rookie.

"Give him time and he might turn out ok they can't all be good in the begining hes still a rookie."

but thats the point - veterans are postes to ovw (eg nova - who , btw, has the look, the experienceand the mike skills) when donkeys like him get put in the deep end and it does jones more harm that good

• Advertisement
Advertisement