Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigsmart Gig: Voodoo Rob McHale this Friday 11th April

Options
  • 06-04-2003 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

RobMcHale Voodoo this friday 11th April with Underhill.My style might be considered along the lines of James taylor, Damien Rice, Tracy Chapman,John Martyn etc.. Im not sure if thats accurate but thats just some of the solo artists who i listen to. Tickets are 6 euro on the door. GIGSMART are organising it. So i hope to see yee there friday.
    Tomorrow Monday 7th April i am playng on PHOENIX FM 105.2 There is a 15 minute interview with me and i will be playing 3 songs live. Phoenix serves Blanchardstown, Castleknock, Carpenterstown, Clonsilla, Mulhuddart and Corduff. So if ya live around there tune in.
    Tanx a million lads. Take care

Advertisement