Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your class?

Options
  • 06-04-2003 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

so...

whats your class in BF [or other mods?]

Mine's gotta be Engi tbh.

Nothing more satisfying than destroying a Tiger with some Det packs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

In BF i am usually a Medic or Engineer. Its great to get shot and then just patch yourself back to normal, and the tommy gun is great :) . If your using a tank much or jeep etc. being engineer is great. After a tank battle just run off to a quiet spot and fix her back up then go back to battle :)

In DC im always Support or Special Ops. Though being assault inf is funny. I recommend the "Sandbag in a can" :) . I wish i know what the hell they are for. Morters are just great when you know how to use them. Though there is that problem of once there down you cant pick them back up and run away.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

when playin normally i usually stick to boring old assalt, but when im feeling particulary devilish i go for medic in bf and support in dc. then i pick the class which is best for the situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

engi all the way baby

grab a tank, kill some enemies, repair tank....move on

mines and det packs are so evil when used properly...

Advertisement