Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Finance

Options
  • 06-04-2003 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭

Hi all ,
    I was just browsing through an old copy of CBG ( Nov or Dec last year) . I came across an add for Finn Reddy dealers and they were offering 0% finance.

I couldn't believe it has anyone come across any dealers that offer the same , well worth a look if you ask me having been screwed twice , once by a car finance company an currently being screwed by my friendly bank !!

Any opinions ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Is it tied in with any particular brand/make /model?

Do you only qualify for it if your a one eyed dwarf with a speech impediment?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭tinofapples

No it was available across whatever range they had , Seat's Nissan and so on if I remember correctly but as I've said it was before Christmas so I guess we've missed out on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

One has to wonder about the product (in a bad way) if no one is willing to offer it or there is no demand for it.

Posted this on B/E/F "0% financing isn't really 0% financing. Usually it is only 0% for a short period and then if the loan isn't paid off quickly you pay a high rate of 15-20%, which may be on the principal, not the balance. You are much better organising your own finance and asking for a cash discount (the cost of the first year's financing is built into the sale price)."

Advertisement