Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to get the GBA SP?

Options
  • 06-04-2003 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭

hi,

just wondering if anyone knows a good place to get a GBA SP and Zelda? I found them at gameplay.com for £114 including shipping (about €165 I think) - anyone found a better place that ships to Ireland, or are even in Ireland?

cheers
    robert foster

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 repoman_666

Virgin are doing a bundle. SP and game. Sorry but I can't remember any of the prices tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

thanks, I'll have a look. anybody else got other places to try?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭long_b

Gamesworld (near ha'penny bridge) are doing the SP plus any GBA game + 20 euro in vouchers for 175.

The Virign bundles had not so great games, but a pretty good deal at 150 for SP + case + game

Smiths have buy an SP, get game from a selection of 3rd rate titles for 25 - BUT unbelievably I saw they had Metroid Fusion for 25 euro !!!

HMV have pretty crappy bundles on Grafton Street - Henry street seems to be ignoring the SP altogether.

Jeez, anyone would think I spent my lunchtimes walking around video game shops ... :)

Virgin seem to have a good deal, but it depends on the games they're offering..... I'll have to check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

£85 on amazon.co.uk

in fact they seem to be consistently lower than everywhere else for nearly all games related stuff.

• Advertisement

at amazon it's £111.98 (not including shipping) for the gba sp and zelda, compared to £114 (including shipping) at gameplay...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 repoman_666

Originally posted by long_b Jeez, anyone would think I spent my lunchtimes walking around video game shops ... :) [/B]

I do that too. Have a great route around town. Just fits my lunch time perfectly if I eat my sandwiches at my desk!

Advertisement