Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wrong Man :-(

Options
  • 27-04-1998 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Yes, I've done it again. I took offence to a message and let fly at the man who posted it, but got his name wrong.....(doh!).
    Actually Overlord told me that Bazza was you, John Shinnick, that he had talked to you on Quake before.
    I dunno your mail address, but here I am, looking like a twat :), all that time the three of us spent making up funny shiit that would sound good, and it was aimed at the wrong man. God, I feel like a spastic although its Scary's fault for getting the name wrong. (Bazza, take a read of that message, it's for you).

Anyone who read that last message, let's just say that MP, Scary and myself spiced it up more than a little bit. None of us actually have a problem with the guy, but when that message sposedly came from him we had to let rip. The truth is a lot more boring :-

He is not 50.
    His car is actually pretty decent.
    He helps ppl with projects coz he's paid to.
    He's not bald either.

So there. The reason I posted up this message is when I get slagged I generally throw it back at em twice as bad, but I mentioned a name that wasn't anything to do with it, and took into the man kinda rough, and thats about it. I was wrong, I apologise, if you wanna personal apology call down John, and if you're bringing a gang of lads, at least give me notice so I can ring the A-Team.

Zero.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Respect for Zero up by 10%. Nice to see he actually
    can apologise.

Loved the slags btw....pity you got the wrong person.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Yes, I've done it again. I took offence to a message and let fly at the man who posted it, but got his name wrong.....(doh!).
    : Actually Overlord told me that Bazza was you, John Shinnick, that he had talked to you on Quake before.
    : I dunno your mail address, but here I am, looking like a twat :), all that time the three of us spent making up funny shiit that would sound good, and it was aimed at the wrong man. God, I feel like a spastic although its Scary's fault for getting the name wrong. (Bazza, take a read of that message, it's for you).

: Anyone who read that last message, let's just say that MP, Scary and myself spiced it up more than a little bit. None of us actually have a problem with the guy, but when that message sposedly came from him we had to let rip. The truth is a lot more boring :-

: He is not 50.
    : His car is actually pretty decent.
    : He helps ppl with projects coz he's paid to.
    : He's not bald either.

: So there. The reason I posted up this message is when I get slagged I generally throw it back at em twice as bad, but I mentioned a name that wasn't anything to do with it, and took into the man kinda rough, and thats about it. I was wrong, I apologise, if you wanna personal apology call down John, and if you're bringing a gang of lads, at least give me notice so I can ring the A-Team.

: Zero.

least ur were big enought to admit when u were wrong. but jeasus when u put ur foot in it!!!, you go all the way to yere boll0x !! :)

Well ta for cheering up me day :))))))))))

RooK's

Where the hell is my video!?

: Respect for Zero up by 10%. Nice to see he actually
    : can apologise.

: Loved the slags btw....pity you got the wrong person.

DID HE LEARN FROM IT?

Advertisement