Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd fetish..

• 07-04-2003 7:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I got this thing for pirates. This started off as just a fantasy, something id think about rarely which id find quite arousing, but of late its become more of a necessity. I can't seem to hold an erection with out some kind of reference to this fetish of mine. So i started telling the women id date about my fetish, hoping they'd understand. Id ask em to do the small things, just roleplay and help me out. If im losing my erection id ask them to scream "YARRRRRRR" or "PEICES OF EIGHT", so as i could keep the blood flowing. After awhile it just wasn't enough, "YARRRRR" and such wasn't cutting it and none of the ladies seemed interested in using any of my props. I can't seem to find any women willing to take part to the extent that is needed anymore, so im left to masturbate with my wooden peg and one of my costumes.

I'm not ashamed of my fetish, and i don't want to get rid of it. I just want some tips on how i could make a fetish such as this more appealing to women. As much as they like the wooden peg, its not enough to hold their interest or go to the extent needed for myself to have a good sexual expeirence. I'm thinking about buying a real parrot, and having a old ship like bed made.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I'm not ashamed of my fetish, and i don't want to get rid of it

if that's how you feel, then the closest you are ever going to get to a female is if you get yourself a lady pirate blow up doll and be happy with that

sorry gordie! it had to be said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Ixidor

you could always just get a boat set sail and hope for the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

Originally posted by BlackBeard
    I got this thing for pirates. This started off as just a fantasy, something id think about rarely which id find quite arousing, but of late its become more of a necessity. I can't seem to hold an erection with out some kind of reference to this fetish of mine. So i started telling the women id date about my fetish, hoping they'd understand. Id ask em to do the small things, just roleplay and help me out. If im losing my erection id ask them to scream "YARRRRRRR" or "PEICES OF EIGHT", so as i could keep the blood flowing. After awhile it just wasn't enough, "YARRRRR" and such wasn't cutting it and none of the ladies seemed interested in using any of my props. I can't seem to find any women willing to take part to the extent that is needed anymore, so im left to masturbate with my wooden peg and one of my costumes.

I'm not ashamed of my fetish, and i don't want to get rid of it. I just want some tips on how i could make a fetish such as this more appealing to women. As much as they like the wooden peg, its not enough to hold their interest or go to the extent needed for myself to have a good sexual expeirence. I'm thinking about buying a real parrot, and having a old ship like bed made.

lifted right off the humour board.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement