Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neocron Epic quests are in

Options
  • 07-04-2003 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't tried them yet, anyone want to do a review on them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

given up my account on Neocron, it's silly that there is only one space on the map where i can trade my wares/skills and then get beaten because some dick shows up with superior skills then mine .

the constant crashes, the weird stuff of teleportation while zoning. The Pking of noobs, the giant-sized ego's of 16 year old wielding a polygon-based laser pistol, the constant upgrades (read -patches to correct the ****-ups), The Rares that are commen, this game just annoyed the F.U.ck out of me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Sounds like most MMOs that I've played, or more like how I feel about every MMO after I realise its eaten up 6 months to a year of my life.

Advertisement