Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Genie And Saddam

Options
  • 07-04-2003 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

The Genie And Saddam

http://www.send4fun.com/pages/sdmgenie/manrublamp.gif[/IMG]
    While trying to escape from Baghdad, Saddam found a bottle in the desert and picked it up.

Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle, smiled and said, "Master, I am here to grant you one wish!"

"You ignorant unworthy daughter of a dog! Don't you know who I am? I don't need any common woman giving me anything!" barked Saddam.

The genie frowned and said, "Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to that bottle forever." Saddam thought a moment, then grumbled about the impertinence of the inferior woman.

"Very well," he said. "I want to awaken with three American white women in my bed in the morning, so just do it and be off with you!" The genie said, "So be it!" and disappeared.

The next morning Saddam woke up in bed with Lorena Bobbitt, Tonya Harding, and Hillary Clinton. His penis was gone, his knee was broken, and he didn't have any health insurance![IMG][/img]

Comments

Advertisement