Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAD C320bee with Marantz DV4100 OSE

Options
  • 07-04-2003 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

ONe for all Audiophiles - Just got a NAD C320bee , with Monitor Audio Bronze B2 , i intend using a Marantz DV4100 OSE to play Audio CD's with it - i;ve heard that this Marantz DVD player is great with Music - any one think that this is a suitable set up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

I've heard its had a few problems with the odd DVD here and there... but yes the CD quality is meant to be quite good if you just want to use it for that... if you can get it at a sub or near EUR200 price then definitely go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Bjorn

i've set it up , and it seems to be quite good as a universal player, cant afford a dedicated decent player yet! hoping to get a NAD

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Yes the Marantz DV4100 is supposed to be an excellent DVD player - and very good with audio CD's too.

Advertisement