Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flashbacks, normal?

• 07-04-2003 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I know of only 1 other person who this happens too, but for as long as i remember i get (very very vivid) flashbacks of events that would have happened over the few days previous or that really stuck in memory.

Of just anything? No, mainly memories that make me cringe or that i would like to change. I would physically cringe because of some of the things and i would get really weird looks from friends & family.

This especially happens after a night out as i remember bits & pieces of what went on. I get a bit worried some times as it can feck up my day and i spend it day dreaming or reflecting and i can in no way concentrate.

Is this normal, have do you experience them yourself?

Advertisement