Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Bank Of scotland

• 07-04-2003 2:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

Right I applied for a graduate position for IT here,
    I am through to the last phase of these - a day at their test centre .. I was just wondering has anyone heard what its like there??
    any good/bad reviews??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Well done on getting so far, IT + Graduate + secure job are few and far between these days :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

hiya. was just wondering is that the Royal Bank of Scotland or just the Bank of Scotland. i know you have Royal there, and i'd say you would know but i worked around the IT department in Bank of Scotland which mabe no heelp whatsoever......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

nah defo the Royal bank of scotland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

maybe they had a name change?
    what are the locations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

No they didn't, they were sponser's of the 6 nations
    http://www.rbs.co.uk
    and http://www.bankofscotland.com

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

The company I work with at the moment have been delaing with the Royal Bank of Scotland for years.. and as far as I know they havent changed their name..

Otherwise known as RBS..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Royal Bank of Scotland are still RBS ... with no name change.

(They own Nat West in the UK which in turn owns Ulster Bank here)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Yup.. thats the one..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Know a couple of guys working there who have only started recently. They are enjoying it, had to do some training in the US which is always a boon. work is not too bad and the hours are flexible depending on project and Team leader.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

There is a Royal Bank of Scotland, and a Bank of Scotland bank, 2 different banks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement