Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zen

Options
  • 07-04-2003 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

Hello admins. I just bought a book on zen called "awakening to zen". So far so good. I was surprised to see there's no zen thread/board on boards.ie. I guess not many irish people practice zen. Now before i go on, let me assure you that i have no intention of becomming a mod. But i was wondering do any of you admins practice zen? If so, how long for? Also if alot of people from boards.ie practice it then maybe someone could start a zen board? , but if nobody on boards practices it then there's no point. So speak up zen masters! :p
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I suspect that the response will be similar to the requests for a religion board, i.e, that zen discussion is on-topic on the Humanities board ...

Only admins can reply here, and that's not really enough to gauge interest, so I'm moving to the feedback/suggestions forum.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Not I.... nor do I maintain motorcycles.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

OK, thanks for moving it ecksor. I didn't know where to put it && have noted it. Whee more brain food. Hmm I guess there is no need for a zen board. I'll go play in the Humanities board. Cheers peoples.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Originally posted by sjones
    . Cheers peoples.

I Concur.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by DeVore
    Not I.... nor do I maintain motorcycles.

DeV.

well....
    it is an art :D

sorry, couldn't resist

• Advertisement
Advertisement