Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who killed Kurt Cobain?

• 07-04-2003 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

The options are numerous-
    Himself?
    Courtney Love?
    Michael Dewitt?
    Dylan Carlson?
    Billy Corgan?
    Other...
    It could even be Francis, Afterall Maggie did shoot Mr Burns

Who killed Kurt Cobian? 39 votes

Himself
    2% 1 vote
    Someone else
    97% 38 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 spazceman

cheater

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol, this is the wrong board lois :) try the rock/metal board

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

um...not really relevant at all but i just noticed there were 6 votes cast in each section yet it said the total polls were 10 votes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

thanks. i thought i was going mad. or the fact that i whacked my head off a cabinet today was starting to catch up on me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Originally posted by loismustdie
    The options are numerous-
    Billy Corgan?

Hrm... do explain....

You left out the most appropriate poll option:

I chose Atari Jaguar.....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

If it was someone else has anyone thought that it was the guy on the grass knoll?? He gets blambed for a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

this is stupid, everyone knows it was Courtney Love :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by Duffman
    Hrm... do explain....

Billy was going out with Courtney at around the same time, afair.

Though why anyone would give that wench the steam off their piss (let alone kill for her) defies any type of logic.

Hrm... this, I was not aware of..............

say it isn't so.... why Billy? Whyyyyy? :(

(the Love thing, not the murder :rolleyes: )

Might I add: :ninja: <--- NINJA!

I don't think the case will be solved here, despite what we read see and hear, there is more to this than we will ever know. Spisific forensic details we will never see, statments we will never read. I think stewie up there wants an optinion not case details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭ratman

Originally posted by daveirl
    Yeah the guy who started the thread made it multiple selections so that's the why!

Hahaha is my point proven jen your not really female

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

i like cake.......hehehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

i reckon courtney had him killed but didn't have the intelligence or the balls (shes female (i think) so not the testicular type of balls) to do it herself!

i think he is still alive and that was just a clone that committed suicide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

It was the Communists in league with the CIA and the Freemasons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭colin caustic

Everyone knows it was courtney who did it-her da even sez so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭reigninblood

It WAS suicide. Hmmm really depressed drug addict cast into the spotlight where he feels even more uncomfortable and depressed kills himself!! Whatever next. If courtney did it she would have ****ed up and left ****loads of evidence. The bitch cant even walk in a straight line for **** sake never mind conceal DNA evidence.

• Advertisement

probable the right answer but everyone likes to speculate.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Well he had 3 times the lethal amount of heroin in his body before he "shot himself". If that really was the case then he would not be able to pick up the gun, never mind fire it. The second part of the "suicide note" was written in a totally different style of writing than the first one.

Also there were no finger prints found on the gun. Don't tell me that isn't strange...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭reigninblood

Craaaaaaaap! Thats the equivelent of an urban ledgend. Who leaked that? The FBI? My bollox. Police details like that dont get released to the press. If they had all these suspicious circumstances then they arent gonna publish it and be like "anybody got any ideas?" What fingerprints were on the gun would only come to light if there was a court case which there wasnt. Because there werent any suspicious circumstances.

Originally posted by loismustdie
    i like cake.......hehehe

I too like cake, come in and we shall talk somemore:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Don't you feel all this aimless finger pointing based on spurious conjecture is just another way to debase the man's memory?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

what?! hes dead? since when? god! i thought there new song was gonna be followed up by a new album! oh my god, this sucks :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭colin caustic

Originally posted by Robbo
    Don't you feel all this aimless finger pointing based on spurious conjecture is just another way to debase the man's memory?

who cares?the bands crap and that new best of thing is just a cash in so dave,krist and courtney can sort out there pension funds without fear of having to unleash any of there own dire music on the rest of us...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Hes dead get over it and move on, its sad the way ppl obsess over a musican after their death and whats worse is most ppl didn't listen to there music when they were alive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Theres actually a book about this very subject. Personnally i think it was suicide. the Huge amount of heroin was a backup plan, if he didnt get the balls to shoot himself he knew it would kill him.
    I HIGHLY recommend ready Kurt biography "heavier Than Heaven" its outstanding.

Advertisement