Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who killed Kurt Cobain?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'm going with what the investigators concluded...

/stupid me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Dita Von Tesse

Originally posted by bombidol

I HIGHLY recommend ready Kurt biography "heavier Than Heaven" its outstanding.

Is it as mercilessy boring as his music?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

Originally posted by bombidol

I HIGHLY recommend ready Kurt biography "heavier Than Heaven" its outstanding.

i second that recommendation, a great read!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by loismustdie
    The options are numerous-
    Billy Corgan?
    Man, that would make my day if it was ever proved true! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

Eh, the inclusion of dylan carlson in that list is bizarre.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

kurt was suicidal, i'm not denying it but he couldn't have killed himself with the amount of heroin he'd taken, there were cigarette butts in the ashtray with lipstick on them nd forensics said the lipstick was fresh even though he's been dead for 2 days before found and there was different handwriting added to the "suicide" note.
    Dylan carlson knew kurt was suicidal but went with him to buy the gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Dylan is in a band and is a mate of a bloke i know. madness
    i forget the name of the band

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by reigninblood
    Craaaaaaaap! Thats the equivelent of an urban ledgend. Who leaked that? The FBI? My bollox. Police details like that dont get released to the press. If they had all these suspicious circumstances then they arent gonna publish it and be like "anybody got any ideas?" What fingerprints were on the gun would only come to light if there was a court case which there wasnt. Because there werent any suspicious circumstances.

Quit talking complete shíte. Someone had to find Cobain at his house didn't they. I'd doubt if the cops just thought they'd make a friendly old visit to the Cobain household. Therefore someone else, who isn't a cop or whatever leaked the information for money. Simple as that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭reigninblood

Quit talking complete shíte. Someone had to find Cobain at his house didn't they. I'd doubt if the cops just thought they'd make a friendly old visit to the Cobain household. Therefore someone else, who isn't a cop or whatever leaked the information for money. Simple as that.

Quiet knobjockey! Oh so someone stumbled across his body, dusted the room for prints, took a quick blood sample analysed on the spot for the ammount of heroin then yeah?! Well why the fuk did they call the cops then!? This guy sounds like a one man crime solving squad! When you find a guy with his head blown across a wall you dont begin analysing the scene. 99% of people who stumble on gruesome suicides dont even read the note. Its too traumatic. You just run and panic and then call the cops. You dont analyse handwriting styles for fuk sake you saddo! You couldnt even hold the paper still enough to read it! Stop talkin crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭colin caustic

what's with all the homophobia on this site?everyones either gay or a knobjockey...

• Advertisement

Calm down christ! You call someone a knobjockey doesnt make you Hitler. Think you should be posting on the Activism forum

Quiet knobjockey! Oh so someone stumbled across his body, dusted the room for prints, took a quick blood sample analysed on the spot for the ammount of heroin then yeah?! Well why the fuk did they call the cops then!? This guy sounds like a one man crime solving squad! When you find a guy with his head blown across a wall you dont begin analysing the scene. 99% of people who stumble on gruesome suicides dont even read the note. Its too traumatic. You just run and panic and then call the cops. You dont analyse handwriting styles for fuk sake you saddo! You couldnt even hold the paper still enough to read it! Stop talkin crap
    Nice going with the name calling, what are you 13?

Ha ha! Think I touched a nerve

Ha ha! Think I touched a nerve
    Whose nerve would that be now?

Whose nerve would that be now?

Pay attention

an electrician found his body

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by loismustdie
    an electrician found his body
    Must have been quite a shock to the guy.

original pun

Advertisement