Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Perfect Circle

• 07-04-2003 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭

Does anyone know are they working on a new album

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

yup i hear they are, cant remeber from where tho...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

yes they are but i dont know when it will be done! aw yeah A.P.C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭reigninblood

Do you guys like them? I think they sound like TOOL but not as good. Maynards vocals are good but the musice is a bit of a let down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭ratman

I try not to compare what band has a chance compared to tool and before you say anything about the obvious fact that maynard sings remember it took three other geniuses to make tool. I really like a.p.c and their good in their own respect but i just regard them like any other band

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 The_Bullet

1.Rage's self titled debut album.Awesome.
    Songs such as Know your Enemy,Bullet in the Head,Wake Up etc.
    Brilliant.
    Goin to see Audioslave in the summer,cant wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I think A Perfect Circle are probably more mainstream than Tool. I think Maynard has one of the best voices I've ever heard i think it's maybe more obvious on Mor de Noms than on some of the Tool albums...

I dunno...

Missed "Toolfest" last year due to the good aul leavin cert *shudder* I hope to see em before I die. That is one of Amz's life goals along with the discovery of a permanent and pain free way to remove facial hair and the opening of a sanctuary of some sort....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Big Lads

I've always prefered squares to circles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

1.Rage's self titled debut album.Awesome.Songs such as Know your Enemy,Bullet in the Head,Wake Up etc.
    Brilliant.
    Goin to see Audioslave in the summer,cant wait.

I'm happy for you but how is that relevent to the current topic??

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

its not really, except tool and rage are friends, adam jones and tom morello went to high school together, and maynard sings on know your enemy, also they joined forces for a track on the judgement night soundtrack that was never released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭reigninblood

Since my previous pst on this thread ive listened to them a bit I have to say i know where youre comin from. they are pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Just so y'all know, Marilyn Manson has said Twiggy Ramirez is now in APC. I heard it on Gonzo

i'm almost sure thats lies they have someone i,m not sure who it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Dita Von Tesse

Twiggy is in APC now, its on APC's official website.

deadly he should definitly add something to the band

by the way i hope your as good looking as miss von tesse to be using her name

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

Twiggy is new,paz left to join zwan
    Billy is writing most of the music and apparently doing alot of the vocals this time round

That's all i know

Advertisement