Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

feis ceol

• 07-04-2003 9:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

i dont know if i should be posting this here or in the music boards but we'll give it a go here and see if it gets moved...i know it's music related bu it's also performance related. (ah...who am i kidding...no one's gonna read it anyway :))

anyone around here compete in the feis ceol? i was in a few of the compeitions and got on well. just wondering if anyone around here is into it and has any thoughts on it. i'd be involved in the singing part of it, mainly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 truesmiles

Yes, at the moment I am waiting to perform in the competition! I'm so nervous!:eek::confused::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Martha39

avatar3.jpgjust wondering if anyone around here is into it and has any thoughts on it. i'd be involved in the singing part of it, mainly.

Advertisement