Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland vs USA

Options
  • 28-04-1998 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Heh. that got ure attention. The best music to play Quake to is WITHOUT A DOUBT --- PanterA.

Mmmmm....yes gives you a purpose, makes you yearn to eyes pop out and rockets vapourizing people. The deep growl and havy guitars go nicely with the screams of dying muppets.

5 Minutes Alone
    Shedding Skin
    Slaughtered
    25 years
    Fuccking Hostile
    Rise

The list goes on and on.....I had a secret receiver in my ear at Quakelords, Phil Anselmo and Dimebag Darrell were giving me tactical advice :)

I would also recommend Korn.

Z.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

: I would also recommend Korn.

: Z.

Yes Korn rox. But I prefer the funkadelic Propellerheads esp. Take California.
    You can bounce about and snap rockets off to the beat :)

Also just about anything on Reaper's ninja CD. I knew there was a reason why that boy is so good :)

DeVore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

:
    : : I would also recommend Korn.
    DEFO!!!
    : : Z.
    gma Z another metal man!!

: Yes Korn rox. But I prefer the funkadelic Propellerheads esp. Take California.
    ?? tell me more......
    : You can bounce about and snap rockets off to the beat :)
    interesting hehe

: Also just about anything on Reaper's ninja CD. I knew there was a reason why that boy is so good :)
    yea we could mosh inbetween games :P
    : DeVore
    gman devvo

SeP

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: : Yes Korn rox. But I prefer the funkadelic Propellerheads esp. Take California.
    : ?? tell me more......
    : : You can bounce about and snap rockets off to the beat :)
    : interesting hehe

Propellorheads and Quake sing "Rockets Repeating" hmmm... :)

Oi remember playing doom2 to Machine Head's first album, especially
    'Davidian' - "LET FREEDOM RING WITH THA SHOTGUN BLAAAAST!!!!" deadly.

For Quake2 the soundtrack CD is cool, but also the
    Young Gods last album "Only Heaven" - absolutely excellent
    and the perfect tone for the game. :)

Teeth.

Advertisement