Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very happy. I love you George Bush.

Options
13»

Comments

Originally posted by The Corinthian
    Not at all. It’s quite evident that you’re probably a first/second year in some college, where a far-left group adopted you shortly after entering, as they are your primary social group above being the source of your ideological focus.

:p

:D now thats funny,I confess I like Éomers presence here though, his views are interesting.
    mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Éomer of Rohan

Wooohooo!! Join the Éomer fan club LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

<thread re-opened at starter's request>

jc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

I have been wondering where all these civillians who would jump infront of cameras and vow to die killing Americans in Baghdad have gone?
    If I may say something controversial here is it inconceiveable that alot of Iraqis may have actually liked Saddam?Saying that I mean Sunni Muslims only.If you grow up seeing media and being taught every day about how brilliant he is you are going to start to believe it.I am sure there are many who believed he was brave in that he managed to survive an 8 year war and managed to avoid being ousted after taking on the worlds most powerful nation in 1991.He has survived numerous attempted coups,rebellions,wars assasinations and other problems.So is it so hard to believe that some Iraqis genuinely thought he was a good man?
    And you must remember that Baghdad is not the city Saddam first ruled-a small majority of residents are now shias and Kurds.For all we know the people out celebrating are by and large non sunnis.Perhpas the sunnis are the people who are cowering in their homes in fear of them being looted.

Advertisement