Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank U Regi!

Options
  • 28-04-1998 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

<center>chaos.jpg</center>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: I would just like to say thanks to regi for all those helpfull comments and to keep posting more because im bored and i want to listen to more of your RUBBISH.

My pleasure... its always nice to have someone to squarely place their foot in their mouth so often - slagging muppets like you is what makes this board so interesting for me.

dan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

<center>ass.jpg</center>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

: : My pleasure... its always nice to have someone to squarely place their foot in their mouth so often - slagging muppets like you is what makes this board so interesting for me.

: Muppet like me :)--|--< nice one...
    : Thats a knew one, never heard that one before VERY NICE take you long to think of that?
    : Since im such a muppet why dont you play me some time?
    : Well thats when your not on your T3 which makes you the ALMIGHT REGI THE FRAG GOD !!!
    : Try play from a cyber cafe and we will see just how good you really are?
    : J,

aaahh Chaos its all well to say stuff on the board, it takes along time to earn a decent name in quake, this isnt how you do it.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

: aaahh Chaos its all well to say stuff on the board, it takes along time to earn a decent name in quake, this isnt how you do it.

you think he's bad now? He was worse a few months
    ago 'till we managed to calm him down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

: aaahh Chaos its all well to say stuff on the board, it takes along time to earn a decent name in quake, this isnt how you do it.

I know bunny but he is really starting to annoy me he was sending me emails at one stage mouthing off.
    I have notting against the rest of CT but he is really getting to me.
    J,

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

: I would just like to say thanks to regi for all those helpfull comments and to keep posting more because im bored and i want to listen to more of your RUBBISH.
    : Thank you:)--|--<

Wow, is it my imagination or are most of CD out to p|ss off as many people as possible.
    I have never met any of you and I'm told most of you are sound but you have a funny way of making friends and influencing ppl.

My opinion based entirely on my opinion.

DeVore.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

:
    : : I would just like to say thanks to regi for all those helpfull comments and to keep posting more because im bored and i want to listen to more of your RUBBISH.
    : : Thank you:)--|--<

: Wow, is it my imagination or are most of CD out to p|ss off as many people as possible.
    : I have never met any of you and I'm told most of you are sound but you have a funny way of making friends and influencing ppl.

: My opinion based entirely on my opinion.

: DeVore.

Trouble is you only see the ones who post constantly, Gaos and Dorko.
    God I'm bored.Karl meet me in the Roost at 5, Malek coming too.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

: Wow, is it my imagination or are most of CD out to p|ss off as many people as possible.
    : I have never met any of you and I'm told most of you are sound but you have a funny way of making friends and influencing ppl.

At least you didn't say we were good reasons to legalise
    abortion up to the age to 26!

We just tend to speak our minds too much and if
    we don't like someone, we ~really~ don't like 'em.

And we don't take sh!t from ANYONE.

And I think you have met some of us - you were at
    Lepracon, yes?

Advertisement