Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

helllp me please

• 08-04-2003 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

i am in need of seious help, i've looked every where on the net and can't find what the first ever motherboard was, some one help please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

no sorry...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Well, if you used the same search methods that brought you to the humour board, I'm not surprised.

Off to technology, with you

Bio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I dont think we want it on Tech either as i think it is supposed to be a joke after all.... If so tumbleweed.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Originally posted by darren82
    i am in need of seious help, i've looked every where on the net and can't find what the first ever motherboard was, some one help please

thats a pretty vague question, so you're taking the piss right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

April, 1977
    • Apple Computer introduces the Apple II at the West Coast Computer Faire. The computer features a 6502 CPU, 4KB RAM, 16KB ROM, keyboard, 8-slot motherboard, game paddles, graphics/text interface to color display, and built-in BASIC, for US$1300. It is the first personal computer with color graphics.
    • Apple II (image)
    • Apple Computer delivers its first Apple II system.
    the apple II is the first computer mentioned (that i've found) to have a mobo, so i'm assuming its the first real one. from here. an interesting read actually...

• Advertisement
Advertisement