Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOw much would you pay for Robbie tickets?

• 08-04-2003 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how much people would pay for Robbie Williams tickets for the Phoenix Park gigs. I've seen them goin for €200, would anybody pay that much???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

considering you can still buy them from ticketmaster.ie, I would say not much

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/cgi/asp_events/byid.asp?event_id=18003575E55284BA&category=CONCERTS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Unknown

I hate Robbie Williams...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Ms Taken

200 euro jesus no way would i pay that! if i wanted to go that bad i'd buy tickets before they were sold out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Someone paying 200 Euro for a ticket thats still on sale is either entirely mad or is trying to buy back all the tickets that have been sold so that when Robbie walks out on stage to his "sold out" concert in the vast phoenix park, this demented fan will be the only one there.

Advertisement