Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Chaos #6 (second last one!)

Options
  • 08-04-2003 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭

This one is on Sunday April 13th in the Temple Bar Music Centre. Doors are 7.30pm, music starts at 8pm and it's FREE in before 9pm (5 Eurons after) and there'll be a drinks promo on the night too.
    On the main stage this month we have:
    The Ents
    The Murder of Crows
    Jessica Insane
    Exit the Street
    The Three Sisters

And as usual, there'll be short acoustic acts between each band.
    It promises to be a really good night, as all the previous ones have been so come one, come all and make good use of the drinks promo!

Merci buckets,
    Sandi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

This night is gonna rock and if you haven't seen Murder of Crows yet yiz are all missing out on one of the best rock n' roll bands in Dublin at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

Hey Sandi!

Are you organising these things?

If so fair play to ya and best of luck with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i think i may go if i can drag one of my friends along...
    maybe Mewzel will come along and keep me company....
    if not i may not be able to make it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Hey Coz! Long time no see! Yes I'm the organiser / production manager of the College Chaos gigs and it's great fun. Lots of pressure but still fun.
    It'd be great if you came down on Sunday Tyrrial and bring all yer mates! There's one more college chaos gig on May 12th and it's gonna be an absolute stormer. Hopefully a few "special guests" will grace us with their presence but I'll keep yiz posted on that.

Advertisement