Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computers/Networking/Electronics in Galway?

• 08-04-2003 4:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to set myself up for a job thios summer with the chance that I could use it as work experience for my college course next summer.
    Or just to get a bit of work doing something I'm good at, enjoy and will use (ie. networks, building machines).

Anyone know any companies around the galway city area?
    I live very close to the IDA business park in Dangan, so if someone on Boards works there or know a company who is involved int he elctronics industry I'd appreciate a name or two :)

The yellow pages & advertiser aren't throwing up a whole lot in that sort of line....

CV & Cover Letter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

John I work for a fairly large multinational in Galway in training and development. I could ask if there looking for anyone in the IT department for the summer. It's doubtfull though as there are only 3 working in desktop support but worth a try. Let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

the summer looms and i find myself in the same city with the same predicament. as cv's float about everywhere, it sure as hell can't hurt to throw one up here.
    as i'm not one to give away details too freely on the internety, i've witheld some info.
    if there's anyone out there hiring in galway i'd appreciate you takin a look. ninjasmilie1.gif

thanks.
    WM

p.s. any tips on how to write a proper/actual cover letter would be appreciated too. same goes for the cv..

Advertisement