Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

French for LC

• 08-04-2003 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

anyone else doing french for the LC (5th or 6th yr) would be nice to get a different prespective in terms of french notes .etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i'm in 6th year.

had my french oral last week. i think it went quite well. far better than my irish oral today since i kept saying "oui" during my irish...not a good sign!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Doing french, oral is tomorrow afternoon. What do you want to know? Want things like my notes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭geo

yeh my notes are basic .ie mainly from francais oral...but just in general discussion of the LC paper .etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

My papers (the Educational Company) has some excellent notes and tips on the first few pages, I'd recommend you find a copy of that. As for other notes, well, mine are in a mess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

yea the educational company exam papers have some very good notes on the first few pages of the book.

• Advertisement
Advertisement