Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscriber Package

Options
1235»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

it appears to be woking fine from home, must be something to do with carlow it. Sorry for wasting your time.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Originally posted by Trojan
    Link and vlink colours are pretty much invisible, at least on this machine. see http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/journal.php?s=&journalid=336&action=view

Al.

Yeah, we'll see if we cant hack the journal code (or perhaps its a setting I can adjust!) to make it darker (cant be too dark cos then in wont be visible in the cloud skin).

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭spod

Whilst your hacking the journal code, any chance of a "list all journals link" maybe, now that there are more then 10 journals you can't see them all in the Views or Recently updated lists.

Oh and er rss feeds for my aggregator of choice would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by DeVore
    Yeah, we'll see if we cant hack the journal code (or perhaps its a setting I can adjust!) to make it darker (cant be too dark cos then in wont be visible in the cloud skin).

DeV.

Make 'em red? Same as other links...

Al.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Spod, cant promise anything but I'll say it to Regi.

Trojan, that sounds like a capital idea.

Regi is on site with a customer for a few days so I'm holding the fort with ecksor.

Nothing is gonna change until we geta few things sorted in the background but we'll get around to it soon enough...

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

What are the chances of having the option of displaying your post count in binary as part of the subscriber package?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

so what's the story ?
    i have money to burn and nowhere to go ?
    who do i pay to get the goodies ?
    visa ?

'i want it now !' :D

We are awaiting online access to our bank account (ironic I know) and sorting out a few minor bugginies with the pack but all going well we should be live by the Boards Beer!

Unfortunately we wont be able to take credit card transactions initially as the banks are dawdling with the CC processing application but we're going ahead anyway with bank transfers and cheques and cash etc.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

just ouyt of curiosity if i was to tansfer € 50 tomorrow it takes 3 days to get from bank to yours what time after that would be a subscriber.

• Advertisement

we check the new signups list about 3 times a day. Once the cash hits the account we will activate your pack the same day.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Would it be too much of a hit on the server to put a * beside journals that have new entries?

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Originally posted by Thorbar
    What are the chances of having the option of displaying your post count in binary as part of the subscriber package?
    + registered date changed to epoch. Heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Any idea on when this is going to be ready?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

and any news on the BNC front?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

eggscellent :D
    Any more questions? lol, you've outdone yourselves lads ww)

Advertisement