Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whisky died thismorning

Options
  • 08-04-2003 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭

:( He was a 10 months old pup,and had 2 brothers wiggkes,widget,i stayed with them all night when they were borne,to make sure they didn't fall out of bed or anything,we gave away wiggles and widget in september.Whisky was a little stink $hit ( chasing the neibours cat).And really pi$$ed me off..running out on the road all the time,he ate rat posion that my neibours probably left out in their garden,yesterday,and buy thismorning he was :(

now that he's gone i think he really he wasn't so bad. i'll post a pic soon. Colm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

im really sorry.....hugs and the likes, its so awful when it happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

Sorry to hear that - whiskey is a cool pet name we used to have a cat called whiskey :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Ah no, sorry to hear it :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

This was him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

awwww whiskey's gorgeous!!!
    *more hugs*
    im really sorry again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

Ah god he was so cute :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Ms Taken

Aww he was so cute.... sorry to hear that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

I'm so sorry to hear about whiskey, just saw the pic, he was so adorable.
    The horrible thing about loosing a pet is that ppl without pets think you're a freak for being upset about it, but they just don't understand.

Take care of yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Thx for your comments ever1
    Your so right 'commuterised' it's hard for ppl to understand about your own pet's cause they dont understand the relationship you have with them.soz if my origional post was kinda stupid i was v.upset at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Its okay to be upset. Loosing a pet is like loosing a family member. I still miss our dog whos dead more than 12 years now (peppar).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

Originally posted by Combatcow
    .soz if my origional post was kinda stupid i was v.upset at the time.

hey no way was it stupid.. It was how you felt and it was real.
    Its so nice to read open and honest posts. I hold back a lot in posts cos I don't want people to think I'm a prat.

A few years ago we had to get our dog put down after she bit my mom. my whole family was so upset. It's was like one of us had died. Some of my friends laughed when I cried while I told them about it, but I believe their lives are empty cos they haven't experienced the love that a pet can bring you especially a bouncing little pup (even though they wreck your house and oh wee on you).
    About a year and a half later we rescued a young dog from a house where the Dad was beating it. At first he cowered when he heard a male voice and peeed on the floor and would not go near any man whatsoever but now he is a healthy thriving bundle of joy.

You'll never forget whiskey but in time you will come to enjoy another pet too.

Advertisement