Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jennifer Aniston`s finest moment perhsps!

Options
  • 09-04-2003 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

So who said Jeni was good for nothing! Well i always thought that till I fould this classis! Leprechaun feels like its from the 80`s but is in fact a 1993 film!
    Jennifer Does such a good job of looking hard and tough with a pump action shoot gun! Just what friends has needed for years! More Violance!

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0107387]

And may the luck of the Irish be with ya!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

"Try as they will, try as they might, who steals me gold won't live through the night"

The Leprechaun series rules. They sent him into space way before Jason. Possibly the finest of the Leprechaun series is "Leprechaun in the hood" (made _after_ Leprechaun in Space.. insane)... starting Ice-T (yeah, you know you're onto a winner when you see his name pop up) and Coolio.

Classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

"Tory and her friends were terrorized by the Leprechaun. They finally made it go away when they seek out Dan O'Grady at a nursing home, who tells them a four leaf clover would do the trick. They apply it to Leprechaun's body then blow him up"

Sounds excellent?
    ;)

gogo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

YEah i saw it years ago great films! I only saw 1 and 2 i dident know there were more! Perhaps something to go look for!

Its just one of those 80`s feel horror films i like. But made in the 90`s with jennifer A!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,064 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

is it the one where he goes flying along on the motor bike ? :)

Yeah thats the one! And he Drives an artic truck through a house or something as well! A Clasic!

Any one see Night breed in si-fi last night. I only caught the last 30 mins! Strange film! Though i saw the full film years a go i couldent get the jist of it last night with the last 30 mins!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

I saw that ages ago on sci-fi!
    and tbh,it was a pretty damn good film!

All Of the films that were made from clive books are good tbh.
    Even lord of illusions!

Advertisement