Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bush & the Roadmap

Options
  • 09-04-2003 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

So much for all the empty words of Bush re: Palestine yesterday. His Israeli lackies went on another murder spree last night. But then what can you expect when their financiers are on a murderous spree in Iraq

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Biffa Bacon

A terrorist was killed. Boo-hoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 HFXOC

My mistake Bacon

I didnt realise that anyone from the IDF went for a hop as well

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by Biffa Bacon
    A terrorist was killed. Boo-hoo.

Yea Boo hoo, next time try looking up what happened. They weren't all terrorists that died and certainly the 45+ people wounded weren't either. But I guess that's what happens when you fire a missile at a car in a crowded area. You think they would know this seeing as they have done a few times before already.

I guess everyone missed the news story where another ISM was attacked a few days ago. He was shot in the face by an israeli tank gun.

Originally posted by HFXOC
    My mistake Bacon

I didnt realise that anyone from the IDF went for a hop as well
    There are no terrorists in the IDF.

Originally posted by Hobbes
    Yea Boo hoo, next time try looking up what happened. They weren't all terrorists that died and certainly the 45+ people wounded weren't either. But I guess that's what happens when you fire a missile at a car in a crowded area. You think they would know this seeing as they have done a few times before already.
    How many civilians did the Israelis save by taking out those terrorists?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Well if you say it, it must be true.
    For future reference you should write qed, when you enunciate fact without a single shred of corroborative evidence or enclose your posts in the <rant></rant> tags for brevity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

hehe
    They invented Terrorisim. The stern gang etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

Bush & the Roadmap
    I actually think Condoleza (Bush's Tutor) and George are considering Blair’s plan...but as stooges in the "Bush" camp they're out of touch with Ashcroft and Rumsfeld (the Real President) on this matter. It will be relegated to the bottom drawer. It might be used as a cover for lack of WMD evidence in the coming weeks until they can fly in fresh supplies.
    The other road map.
    See the Kurdish gorups celebrating Sadams demise by holding up pictures of Ochelan and Kurdish national flags...?
    Shia clerics in the south have pictures of Khomeni at the ready...
    Tito_Yugoslavia
    Sadam_Iraq
    what u all think?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

How many civilians did the Israelis save by taking out those terrorists?

I like your line of thinking Biffa. Why don't Israel just commit complete genocide of everyone there. Think of all the lives they would be saving.

Originally posted by Hobbes
    I like your line of thinking Biffa. Why don't Israel just commit complete genocide of everyone there. Think of all the lives they would be saving.
    [rant]But then they'd be killing more than they'd save, which would defeat the purpose.[/rant]

QED

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

[rant]But then they'd be killing more than they'd save, which would defeat the purpose.[/rant]

QED

So if I kill one million people and leave one alive because there's a chance that possibly those million-and-one would die if I didn't, that's OK?

:rolleyes:

Advertisement