Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slagging Board

Options
  • 09-04-2003 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭

There are too many whingers whining about how such-and-such said something nasty about how stupid they are just because they posted something about how everyone should be a vegan in order to shift the karmic alignment of the start to provide better horoscopes for frogs and why can't something be done about it.

We need a slagging board, where each moron gets their own thread and people can post whatever abusive (within reason) comments they like about said invertebrate so we can all have a good laugh in peace.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Usually happens in after hours till monty gets on the case! Its probably a bad idea! Unless mods have no control over the posts etc and only an official mod can moderate it (probably need a few) and cant enter in the slagging.. otherwise mods have the advantage of altering and deleting posts about them.

Like i said... its a bad idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I Wholehearteadly disapprove of this suggestion/comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

on a scale of 1-10 of bad ideas this one rates 12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

slagging will continue on different boards , and will follow the poster. i vote for a serious flogging of the poster that wants to create such a mess...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by Typedef
    Shaddup baldy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Typedef
    Is 10 good or bad?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Yes :rolleyes: , you didn't make it very clear on whether it wa a good to bad scale, or bad to good.

Logically I would assume 12 is bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I believe 12 would be worse than bad ... likewise a Slagging forum.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Stop slagging the slagging forum!

Advertisement