Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk push

Options
  • 09-04-2003 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

A man and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. "Not a chance," says the husband.

He slams the door and returns to bed. "Who was that?" asked his wife. "Just some drunk guy asking for a push," "Did you help him?" "No, I did not, it's the middle of the night and pouring rain out there!" "Well, you have a short memory, can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him."

The man gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain. He calls out Into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?"
    "Yes"
    "Do you still need a push?"
    "Yes, please!"
    "Where are you?"
    "Over here on the swing!" replies the drunk
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

teeheeeheee... very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭McGintyMcGoo

Excellent!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Oh I likes it alot:D

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

marvellous

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Inf

i remember telling that joke to 52 ppl on a bus while going on a school trip, had them all falling out of the seats! :>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

hadn't heard it ni a while ........ classsssic!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

ha ha :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i love it, such perfection and simplicity

Advertisement