Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QuakeLords '98 Updated

Options
  • 05-05-1998 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

You should go check the QuakeLords page guys, make sure youve got your entry in, if u dont mail me asap, Im keepin the entries open till friday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

<center>cd3d.gif</center>

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It seems to be very Quake1 orientated. Do you have a list of the Quake 2 Levels that are being used?

Hobbes.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: : Whats with those BIG levels?E4M3 :)--|--<

: E4M3 eh? Get 1 frag lead then hop into the graveyard. Remain there for the rest of the game. ffs

It's not only E4M3 - a lot of those E3Mx levels are mucho crappo for 1-1's. Huge levels imply a lucky frag and a good hiding spot could allow the likes of me to beat Ser. Also E1M7 and DM1 for quakelords? Seriously?

Personally, I think 1-1's are balanced & fair only on DM2, 4, 6, E1M2, and another of the E1's (E1M4 I think, the one with the Quad on the roof up high, and even that's not too great).

Still, it's Erics competition and what he says goes - at least it's the same for everyone.

EWJ

p.s. it's good having the board back.

Sure you can take Ser no PROBS!!!:)Run hide!!!!!

: Whats with those BIG levels?E4M3 :)--|--<

E4M3 eh? Get 1 frag lead then hop into the graveyard. Remain there for the rest of the game. ffs

• Advertisement

: : Whats with those BIG levels?E4M3 :)--|--<

: E4M3 eh? Get 1 frag lead then hop into the graveyard. Remain there for the rest of the game. ffs

Good strategy, Von ;-) must remember it, hehehe

Gandalf.

I know anyone could beat anyone on that level Lose that level MP PLZ!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

: : : Whats with those BIG levels?E4M3 :)--|--<

: : E4M3 eh? Get 1 frag lead then hop into the graveyard. Remain there for the rest of the game. ffs

: Good strategy, Von ;-) must remember it, hehehe

: Gandalf.
    yea i agree thats a good one
    hehehe
    what about giving us death32 and wtf is with androm 9 ????
    it shiit anyway!!!! givus DEATH32a / c
    hehe
    SeP

Advertisement