Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool pundit Saddam

Options
  • 10-04-2003 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Saddam makes an appearance on TV to rally his troops.

"...And to prove I am alive and this is not a recording, I will discuss current affairs! I saw the match on Saturday. Liverpool were shite!"

British Goverment sources say it could have been recorded any time in the past 6 months.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

yeah, it really is true. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭McGintyMcGoo

It was also "really true" on the previous two occassions that it was posted in the past two days!!!

Although I dont normally post comments like the one above, I just thought that I'd join the pack!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Originally posted by McGintyMcGoo
    It was also "really true" on the previous two occassions that it was posted in the past two days!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

/me thinks we should get a glenstal card along the lines of "Bard can post anything he wants even if it has been posted numerous times before" :p

Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by BioHazRd
    /me thinks we should get a glenstal card along the lines of "Bard can post anything he wants even if it has been posted numerous times before" :p

Bio

me? getting old? losing mind? never!...

anyway, I'm not the only one who does it...

borble borble borble

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

That should be the last 6 years grandad

Advertisement