Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OT: The Law-Beach Parties-Are they Legal?

Options
  • 10-04-2003 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Cant find a Law board but i thought u guys would know where to find out.

Move it if needs be.

Are they legal?

What about fires and music?

thx

Adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I would guess if it involves alcohol consumption in a public place, and noise above a certain level, then it almost certainly is. Thing is though, unless it all kicks off between the Mods and the Rockers á la Quadrophenia, they're quite harmless. Which of course is different to legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

To the best of my knowledge, both lighting a bonfire and the consumption of alcohol on a public beach are completely illegal.

Not sure about the laws regarding noise pollution, but I think that about covers it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

We went to bray one year as teenagers with our g/f's etc.

A Mister Garda Man approached us and said these exact words to myself and another mate who were being 'playful' with our respective women...

"Listen lads, I don't mind the fire or the drinkin'...but please, no sex on the beach, there's kids around, y'know..."

I'll never forget it...

Luc

"Listen lads, I don't mind the fire or the drinkin'...but please, no sex on the beach, there's kids around, y'know..."

U mean.... we can have sex at a beach party? aww... all those chances missed... cause i didn't know :p:o

Advertisement