Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody still play quake?

Options
  • 10-04-2003 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

I heard it was yesterday's news...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Thank you for sharing that

If this aint a troll, yes people still play quake, if you were interested you can try www.google.ie and search for quake clans, leagues etc.

www.quake.ie also

eh i`m still pretty sure this is some kinda retard post tho, seems to be the weather thats bringin them out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭bobsmith833

Originally posted by bazH
    eh i`m still pretty sure this is some kinda retard post tho, seems to be the weather thats bringin them out
    No, genuine question - sorry if it was phrased in a slightly flippant manner. The only reason I ask is that I used to hear it mentioned a lot in conversations around 1998, but not so much recently. I've never managed to get into it myself. Am I right in thinking the whole boards.ie culture started up as a Quake only board back in the mists of time?

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

thats correct.
    Do people still play the original Quake..
    Might be fun at Megalan for some old Quake action.
    Nemesis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

I am hoping to have a quakeworld server up at megalan. Keep an eye on the megalan board for more info - of course, I will post anything of interest here too.

Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

• Advertisement
Advertisement