Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am starting the i hate Death Campaign

Options
  • 06-05-1998 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

If U dont want me to have me to have ops get all ur mates and ppl who think the same as u to post on da board and i will give up ops.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

I dont believe that many ppl want you to lose your ops Death. Just stop the messing and be more responsible with them.

: If U dont want me to have me to have ops get all ur mates and ppl who think the same as u to post on da board and i will give up ops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

: I dont believe that many ppl want you to lose your ops Death. Just stop the messing and be more responsible with them.

:
    : : If U dont want me to have me to have ops get all ur mates and ppl who think the same as u to post on da board and i will give up ops.
    death, vex is rite, u do go a bit overbaord from time to time with ur sh!t! i dont want ya to loose ur ops so i say quit some of that messing man!!!
    just chill and mosh on!!!
    later
    SeP

Advertisement