Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athena's Dame Street

• 10-04-2003 5:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭

Its getting to the stage where this is the only place open really late at night after a decent piss up. Went for the chicken shish Kebab last week, and wasn't disappointed. Although at 6.95 it doesn't come cheap. The pizza looked good, and a slightly less expensive option.

What's the verdict on food when pissed. I'm usually more of a Abrekebabra chicken baguette man than a kebab man, but what the heck, its usually the first open place passed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Gaffo

There's a creperie called Lemon Jelly opposite Bob's in T.Bar that's open til 4 or there abouts. Personally I've quite a thing for their crepes at 4 in the morning or any other time. They're very filling, v. tasty and you'll prob pay the same price(about €5-6).

If you really want a kebab though, Zaytoon is open til nearly 5 and do amazing kebabs(on plates and all) with freshly stone cooked kebab bread. These are expensive at about €7-8 a pop.

I seriously recommend both establishments though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Gaffo

Zaytoon is on Parliament St btw. Just opposite the Turk's Head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Yeah, I've been to Zaytoon after many drunken nights in Isolde's Tower. Very tasty alright.

Advertisement