Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion for Eurogamer

Options
  • 10-04-2003 9:36pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Ever since digitiser changed to gamecentral the release schedule on Friday has been removed so I don't know what games are out on Friday. I think you should set up a mailing list to automatically send the release schedules to anyone that wants them on Friday. Then I'd be able to find out what to buy after work on Friday. If you already have this then I'll shut up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

that would be quite excellent !

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

www.gamefaqs.com have pretty acurate release dates on each of their main console pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Hmm, good idea. We already do a round-up of what's out this week every Friday - here's this week's. This is pretty much guaranteed to be accurate as it's based on what stuff we've actually physically seen arrive into the GP/EGShop warehouse during the week.

http://www.eurogamer.net/news.php?id=22719

I'll talk to the guys about arranging to have this, or a version of this, sent out as an email each week. Thanks for the idea :)

Advertisement