Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Server 2003 launch RDS 1st May

Options
  • 11-04-2003 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭

For anyone who's interested and can be arsed Microsoft are a Server2003 launch at the RDS on 1st May' Runs from 1 to 5pm and you'll need to pre-register at http://www.microsoft.com/ireland/events

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭tech

Anyone want a Copy :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Originally posted by tech
    Anyone want a Copy :)
    We don't do that here tech, not even in jest. Lord DeVore gets kinda snotty about it.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Actually let them. anyone stupid enough to use a pirated microsoft server in a business environment deserves the wrath of the microsoft legal department and the BSA after them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

No chance of free product at the launch I suppose?:D

Thought not

(I was given a retail copy of win2k pro @ the win2k launch for OEMs (don't ask - they still think I'm an OEM))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭tech

I was only messing guys

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Be intertesting to see if its any use ,we been making the cds for a while now so must be ok to ship.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,401 ✭✭✭ando

Originally posted by tech
    I was only messing guys

awwwww

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Actually let them. anyone stupid enough to use a pirated microsoft server in a business environment deserves the wrath of the microsoft legal department and the BSA after them

IMHO anyone stupid enough to use a Microsoft Operating System on less than it's third Service Pack / revision in a business environment deserves what's comming to them*

*Except DOS 5.01 - This only took two attempts to get right and the first attempt was only released stateside.

Advertisement