Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eve

Options
  • 11-04-2003 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Anyone else in on this. I am.

It's pretty much Elite massive muliplayer, it's in widespread beta at the mo, due to go live in a month or two.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Nobody

Yep, I am too. I've been testing the game since Beta4. They still haven't lifted the NDA yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flav0rflav

I don't remember anything specific about the NDA, anyway should i not say anything? I'm not going to say alot.

Are you on modem or broadband? I'm on modem, reasonable performance. Thinking strongly about bb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i started in beta5 and found it to "own". but then, beta6 came in and they did a player wipe which just made things horrible. add to that excessive college work and the "hard drive partition incident" which resulted in the loss of the client software made me stop playing in the end.

the account still works, so i'll give it away for free to anyone who can answer questions these ten, each one harder than the preceding one and so on... **** it, ill give away the account to the first person to PM me.

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

since i would be breaking the NDA. i have withdrawn my offer.. ;)

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭paddyman

Hello,

Eve is a game ive been following for nearly a year now, ive applied for beta 3 times but no luck:(
    I know the N.D.A hasn't been lifted but when it has been (which should be within the week) if theres anyone who's finished playing it or doesn't like would u please let us have the beta acc. I would be forever grateful...

Tnx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I just got a beta account, so I'm gonna give it a lash :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

How big is the client file and where can I get it from?
    It looks interesting but I mean I'll probably wait until it officially launches and see what feedback is like then, betas are usually fine because theres a limited number of players but when these things launch they usually get more demand then they expect meaning they can be a bit dodgy in the first few months.
    Oh and is it controlled be joystick, keyboard and mouse or by mouse ala the crappy earth and beyond?

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I got an account and have been playing like a freak.. The game is sweet and gorgeous!. Its going to be huge..:ninja: :ninja:

Advertisement