Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the 087 network

Options
  • 11-04-2003 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

just wondering has anyone else had probloms with the network since the introduction of mms ? since it was brought into the netowrk my sms/mms have been delayed for almost a week in most cases .

this is just a rant/rave as i or my friends cant send messages and recieve them withing any decent/worth while time frame

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

ring vodafone help and try do it from another phone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭BKtje

sent a load of sms's yesterday all of which i got a reply to within 3 mins. I havent had a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Dunno bout the MMS stuff, but my phone has been searching for the 087 network for about 3 hours now, as has my sisters.

Seems like a major feck up to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭MagicBusDriver

The vodafone network was down this afternoon for a couple of hours in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

ive noticed change, calls being dropped a lot and the e-merge email service going down for sometime. Seems ok now though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I haven't had any problems since the last few hours of 2002 when the network was in overdrive with everyone sending SMS at the same time!! :rolleyes:

Advertisement