Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need help for two tunes!

• 11-04-2003 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Ok first tune is by Scooter and its totally class but i do not know the name of it, all i know is that at the end of it Scooter says "Respect the man in the Ice Cream van.....over and Out" someone must know which one im one about so let me know cheers.

Second tune i dont know the name of but it might be something like "the spaceman is coming" its not rave or anything and i think it normally comes out around christmas time, its about jesus coming to earth from space or something and the chours goes "it goes sha... la la la..... la la laaaa"
    please help thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

gnnnnnnnnn, must... resist... flaming...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

I think the first one is Scooters classic - "I like 99's and Maxi Twists too"

The second is Babylon Zoo vs Christy Burke "Spaceman how do you like your 99's"

Sorry couldn't resist! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

BTW dunno anything about Scooter but the second one is Chris De Burgh "Spaceman came Travelling" from his album Spanish Train and Other Stories - probably on a "best of" too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Scooter??? :o:o:o :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Originally posted by Divine
    Ok first tune is by Scooter and its totally class

You have got to laugh at this!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Cian H

Originally posted by Divine
    "Respect the man in the Ice Cream van.....

Poetry pure poetry, that mans lyrics bring meaning to my life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Divine

jeez what have ye all got against scooter, yeah thats the one alright "the spaceman came travelling" its deadly ain't it. Im just going to look for the scooter one now so cheers for the help, thanks a lot and thanks for the sarcastic comments they were actually funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Sketch

Scooter is less entertaining than writing out the 01 phone book...

Advertisement