Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what type of mobile do you use??

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

have a Nokia 7210 now :) sweet little phone, just a beauty and great for my travelling!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Nokia 7250

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I'm using a nokia 3410

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Detonated Sauce

I'm not using any of the above, an O2 XDA.. they are sweet, it can play films, browse internet in internet explorer not wap, check email play proper games like C&C clones etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

i have a Nokia 7650, savage phone!!!!! And dont say it is too big!!!!

In the last year I have had the following phones:

Nokia 6310i, 8310 and 7650
    Panasonic GD87

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭lotas

i have 3 nokias (7650 as my main phonr on vodafone bill, 3310 for my my meteor sim, and a 3210 for o2 speak easy sim). i also have 2 seimens M35s, one broken, one working, but i dont use it that much. i have bits and peices of differnet 3210s and stuff. i want to get either a nokia 3650 (www.nokia.com/phones/3650) or the sony erricson P800 (http://www.sonyericsson.com/p800), or that nokia G3 thingy, thats both G3 and G2 and G2.5!!! hehe. in theory i would love all 3 as well as the 7650, but its expencive. the 3650 is about 500 sim free from norway (www.komplett.ie in the cellular phones section if your interested). mad stuff.

Advertisement