Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What songs make you move?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Funnily enough a lot of Stone Temple Pilot's songs make me wanna shake my booty. Such as...

Naked Sunday
    Sex Type Thing
    Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Dita Von Tesse

Anything by KMFDM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

for me it has to be

Bullet with butterfly wings
    By the way
    smells like teen spirit
    Can't stop
    Counting crowes- Angels and the silences
    and Aeroplane :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

anything by pantera (esp. mouth for war. had the dj at my 21st play it and all my auntys and uncles were giving out, great stuff), or fear factory (particularly demanufacture), or slayer...

oooh and the haunted and kreator (the later stuff)... faith no more...

oh and one song thats played regularly when i go to not so heavy clubs... killing in the name by RATM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

if i could still appreciate teen spirit i'd say that but after that remix and 12 year olds who don't know nirvana moshing to it, not to mention dj's who play it and seem to know no other nirvana i can't look at it the same.
    greenday - basketcase is good for it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

if i hav enough drink in me i'll mosh to anything even if it's pop or dance shít or whatever...when im stoned i dont give a shít what i do

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Originally posted by hells angels
    if i hav enough drink in me i'll mosh to anything even if it's pop or dance shít or whatever...when im stoned i dont give a shít what i do

avril lavigne - chop suey :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

avril lavigne - chop suey

Now I have to go home and listen to that. Thank you very much Mord, you have burned that song onto my frontal lobe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭colin caustic

rancid-maxwell murder

that bassline is the coolest (for a punk band anyway)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

RATM - Bombtrack

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭colin caustic

Blood Or Whiskey-Follow Me Up To Carlow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Thin Lizzy- Emerald.

Always gets me.

So does Metaliica's Nothing Else Matters. A great one for a slow dance with the missus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

after i came back from glassjaws gig, i couldnt stop moving to any of their songs.

Advertisement